Ethics & Sustainability
Through a strict customer-led approach that listens to demand and avoids overproduction or excess stock, we take every step possible to ensure our process is both conscious and transparent.
Sustainability is increasingly at the core of our operations and brand decisions. We want our customers to be able to treat themselves with true peace of mind.
We’re by no means perfect but here’s how we are trying….
Direct To Consumer
Quality Over Quantity
Say No To Surplus
Our dynamic inventory allows us to keep our prices fair. Which is why you’ll often see a preorder on our site, but never a sale. Because jewellery should be with you for years, not just a fleeting trend.
That is why all our stones are ethically sourced and we only use conflict free diamonds, that are exclusively untreated and of natural origin. We ensure that our diamonds are purchased from legitimate sources and are in compliance with all United Nations resolutions.
And it's not just diamonds! We do not deal with any gemstone which are sourced from conflict zones.
We're not stopping there. In 2019 we're introducing projects involving above the ground diamonds.
Be sure to stay tuned for more info very soon.
Our pure gold and silver bullion is only sourced from ethical miners, whose extraction methods and labour practices are regulated. We would never wilfully put workers in danger and, as such, never use Mercury amalgamation extraction methods.
Suppliers - We’ve Got High Standards
Packaging. No Plastic. No Foam.
Each box and slip is crafted from 70% FSC paper. And don’t worry, the other 30% is recycled paper!
Your jewels are packaged in a cosy pouch made from 100% cotton. They’re the perfect place to keep your jewellery safe and sound, but if you don’t need yours, they’re 100% recyclable too. So it’s win, win!
Our care booklets sent with every order are printed on paper from sustainable sources with inks that are vegetable based.For more info please visit our dedicated Sustainable Packaging page.
Shipping Our Jewels
We’re always trying to improve, so if you have any more environmentally friendly shipping solutions, do let us know at email@example.com.