SOCIAL MEDIA & DESIGN EXECUTIVE
Otiumberg is a British demi-fine jewellery brand founded in 2016 by sisters, Christie and Rosanna Wollenberg. The female-led brand has experienced considerable growth over the past few years and is looking to build up a diverse team of experienced individuals to scale the business to the next-level.
As a company, Otiumberg thrives off an entrepreneurial spirit, where thoughtful creativity and innovation drive it forward. A family business at heart means that the principles of honesty, generosity, and compassion lie at its core. The team benefits from a flexible working environment underpinned by their shared goals, vision and most importantly passion.
We provide equal opportunities in recruitment, training, promotion, and other decisions relating to the business, including allocation of shifts whatever the sex, pregnancy, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age or perceived age, race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origins or disability of an employee, having regard to the individual’s aptitudes and abilities and the requirements of the job.
Our mission statement:
TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL AND RESPONSIBLE DESIGNS WHICH SERVE TO UPLIFT AND EMPOWER EVERY PERSON THEY INTERACT WITH.
From our design ethos and material selection, to our non-seasonal and made to order production, we are committed to a more circular approach using the most responsible materials we can find. We are committed to on-going multi-criteria review of every piece we make and look forward to sharing this journey with you over the years to come.
As we work towards being environmentally and socially accountable, we hope that our managers and employees will be onboard with our mission and participate in a proactive way.
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Otiumberg are looking for a proactive and passionate Social Media & Design Executive with a particular interest in marketing across e-commerce and social media. This role will support the Senior Marketing Manager in developing and delivering the overall marketing strategy for Otiumberg. Otiumberg is in a very exciting time of fast growth online, an upcoming new Boutique and central London store presence. The role Is full time, working in our Holland Park office.
- Manage and grow all social channels with a focus on Instagram & TikTok
- Design and publish assets daily or as required
- Ideate and create content specific for each channel that aligns with the overall marketing strategy and brand guidelines
- Working in collaboration with PR and Senior Marketing Manager on an Influencer gifting strategy.
- Keeping ahead of social trends and developments to ensure Otiumberg channels grow effectively
- Implement and test new social strategies across channels and report weekly with the support of the Senior Marketing Manager
- Presence across Otiumberg events, stores, shoots, and activations to ensure social coverage
- Pivotal role in supporting collaborations with inventive and original content
- Stock management during all content creation
DESIGN FOR MARKETING
- Own the day-to-day design of marketing emails, with guidance and copywriting support from the Marketing Manager
- Ensure emails content aligns with brand guideline and develops with the brand always suggesting ideas and concepts
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on an visual email strategy that engages customers and is optimised to maximise click through and conversion
- Support on campaign and interim photoshoots including but not limited to select review, on-set content & admin and post-production
- Regular communication with all members of the team on content around new product launches, key product focuses and upcoming marketing ideas
- Design of collateral such as invitations and ad hoc projects.
- Manage regular updates of the website ensuring new imagery and video looks and feels at its best
- A proactive on-going review of the site, suggesting edits to the site for improved UX experience where relevant
- Optimise the site for SEO best practices and regular new content, in particular journal posts and tags
- Ad hoc website admin as required to improve customer journey, conversions, and SEO
- Re-merchandising all Category pages as required to ensure a commercial selection that is aesthetically pleasing
- Working with product photographer to ensure imagery is consistent and up to standard
- Management and organisation of all photography for online use across internal folders
- Assist our Senior Marketing Manager with the creation of the content for our digital marketing on Facebook, Google Ads & Pinterest platforms
- Work with Merchandising Executive to plan for new product launches, ensuring all content across marketing channels and e-comm is ready, on brand and in line with the Marketing Calendar
As a smaller team, we require staff to be willing to;
- Assist other team members and departments as required including customer service and appointments on holiday cover or peak season.
- Assisting with any other ad hoc admin required by the business
- A passion and strong interest in social media
- Design eye with a passion for creating content
- A proactive and creative approach with an eye for engaging content
- Attention to detail and strong proof-reading skills
- Experience with content creation and editing in Photoshop and Canva preferred
- Organised and comfortable working under tight timelines with quick turnarounds and the ability to re-prioritise as necessary
- Excellent communication skills, confident in interacting cross functionally
- You’ll demonstrate an ambitious attitude, acting as a proactive team member who asks questions and looks for ways to improve current activities
- Experience operating on, and creating social content for, social channels TikTok and Instagram
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills and confident with learning new systems
Experience is beneficial but not essential. We are happy to train the right, enthusiastic candidate for this role
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org